Monday, February 16, 2009

Crisis Point

Hello:

I'm so sincerely sorry about this lag in posts. It feels like ages since my last post. Due to a rather severe argument with my spouse, I was forced to find a separate living space, which, as any New Yorker can tell you, is like a waking nightmare. Little sleep, lotta stress, no real relief. I haven't been able to keep up with most anything. And it feels like the hits just keep on coming. So the blog took a backseat. I was feeling like it wasn't received well and it was rather disheartening. While the blog was up for me, I had hoped putting myself out there would smoke out like-minded folks. It sort of worked, and it's kept me going seeing that people seem actually interested in commenting and offering up suggestions. All that being the case, I'm going to attempt to get back to it with new help and a newfound confidence. After all, starting from scratch in 2 weeks flat is sort of a reinforcement of one's own resilience.

CONFIDENCE PEOPLE!!!

By the way, Fashion Week is underway and one of the blogosphere's very own, Laurel, is smack in the middle of the action (It's all on Camille's blog)! Congratulations, lovely girl! We're all rooting for you!

2 comments:

InnyVinny said...

I hope your sitch works out for the best. I'll be sending good vibes your way.

Pennerad said...

vibes much appreciated. trying to self-generate as well. thanks for the hit-up. loved the ode to your g-ma on your blog. it was very touching.