Tuesday, May 12, 2009

pretty things











it must be tough being famous; no privacy, being stalked wherever you go. but also awesome. b/c you get to dress like THESE ladies... the olsens tend to look so frustrated in front of the camera; perhaps despite our obsession with their wicked awesome style, we should give them a break?

in other news, i am recovering from a hangover. a very painful hangover brought on by Monday's 'Mexican Night'. Homemade burritos, yum yum. AND margaritas, score. AND SHOTS? pause. evaluate. imbibe. cry.

images via BB, OlsensAnonymous, hedislimanediary

2 comments:

Scarlett Rose said...

Love MK!!!!
Thanks for checking out my blog, i will be updating with my personal style pics soon. So stay tuned.

Scarlett

InnyVinny said...

I feel bad for the Olsens sometimes. Then again, I don't. Their clothes cost too damn much for me to overly sympathize.

I love that last picture.