Saturday, July 4, 2009

happy 4th

it is with great relish that i wish you a happy independence day, and concurrently, present you with the debut of

THE FROHAWK






THANKS to my mom, lol, who helped me with the box braids necessary to do this.



Spent Friday in New Jersey (scary place, I tell you) at a friend's housewarming. Very tempted to move away from NYC if only to get a decent sized closet again. Then I reconsider, factoring in the change of pace and lifestyle. So I'll suffer through it. We talked, we laughed, we crashed on the couch and laughed at videos, learned some new dances, played video games, and ate like never before. I love these kids. Now, to go out and have dinner. On the prowl for a new watch; stalking a few on ebay. I shall be triumphant. muahahahaha.

romper: Mint Jodi Arnold
shoes: 704b.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the one piece x

InnyVinny said...

Your hair is lusciously amazing.

I miss mine. Ugh.