Friday, January 30, 2009

Little Green Dress

This is one of my favorite articles of clothing. Shapeless, swingy, and with pockets to boot. I'm also wearing my favorite boots! Comfort, my friends. Comfort while working at my crappy job. Oh...the luxury of a non-recessive economy...if only I could QUIT.

From 012909


From 012909


From 012909


From 012909


From 012909


From 012909


One of the downsides to this dress is its habit of riding up underneath my coat...I mean, showing leg is fine...so long as you can control it. No one likes flashing people THAT much.

Bon weekend!

Cardigan by Love, Lola; Sweatshirt by Poof; Dress by Old Navy; Boots by Frye; Hat by H&M; mysterious socks and tights.

4 comments:

Jane said...

cool outfit

Check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x

Anonymous said...

love the knee high socks with the boots!

kaitlyn said...

great dress. KICK-ASSSS boots. seriously. i love your blog.

xoxo
kaitlyn
http://drrtylaundry.blogspot.com

Tamia said...

Cute! Love the boots and socks combo.