Thursday, March 19, 2009

good vibes...

Woke up today feeling positive, happy, albeit very tired. My life has been in flux, and yet, in spite of it all, I feel so pleased to be who I am, so blessed to have what I do, the friends I know, the family I love. While I am learning to live and love myself, I am also learning that it is entirely possible to feel completely lost in the middle of the exact location you were meant to be in. You just need to adjust your perspective sometimes. We all wake up in the morning hoping to live up to our own expectations and dreams; at times we fall short, but cheers to maintaining the stride, walking the walk, and faking the funk until we get it right and LOVING ourselves all the more for the frailties that make us all so unique.





Light and love, pennerad

No comments: