Friday, March 13, 2009

Sunrise on the Weekend

Looking forward to my 2 days of solace. Anyone have any ideas on what to buy a boy for a birthday? I work in NON-PROFIT--so that Breitling I was thinking of just got struck from the list. *Sob*. I'm SO clueless on such matters...

This is really goofy and I feel like a prize fool, but...I think I'm going to audition for the 'short' Top Model tomorrow in NYC! Terrified, I must admit, and feeling like the rejection may be too much for me to bear, but hey, I'm not doing anything else tomorrow, and it COULD be a lot of fun! Or...I could have my feelings dashed against the rocks of reality. Wish me luck!


“With each sunrise, we start anew”

Have you ever really seen a gorgeous perfect sunrise in all it's glory? Especially over water? I grew up on a farm and seeing the sun come up every morning over the hills used to bring me such tremors of hope and joy; it's an almost inexplicable feeling, watching the sun rise and set, knowing it's out of your control and being so inspired by it that you try your very best to face the day with an open heart, a fresh mind, and a sense of tranquil courage that nothing can dampen. Get up early, stay up late; just take a look at a sunrise whenever you get a chance. It could change your whole outlook!

Know where to find the sunrise and sunset times and note how the sky looks at those times, at least once.
---Marilyn vos Savant

No comments: