Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ugh



Not sure why I thought it would be a fantastic idea to go out drinking with a new co-worker, bar hop, club hop, then get SHMAMMERED on a Monday night. Except I was devoid of any emotion that was not incited by the term VODKA. hmm...wonder if I'm alcoholic yet...
Oh yeah, Tuesday sucked too. Early-week hangover sucks WAY more than weekend hangover...alas, I had to work. Must work to support shoe habit. Which will pay off TOMORROW when my lovely new babies arrive. F*&% yeaaaaaahh. Almost makes the whole AchilleanVSMan situation tolerable. Why are men--even perfect ones--capable of such f*%$ery?

Shoes can't come soon enuf. Like a retail band-aid...

1 comment:

InnyVinny said...

Next time you decide to go out and do that, make sure you drink a LOT of water before you go to bed. Horrible hangover is mostly a dehydratrion issue, so hydrate!

Feel better.