Friday, June 5, 2009

rough week

I've started really enjoying this blogging thing. It's forced me to step up my game, so to speak, as far as my attire goes. It's also encouraged me to be more confident in myself, both in front of and behind the camera. It's one of the few enjoyable things going on right now and thanks all for sticking about while I lag in posting. I've just realized that the people I work with are a pretty tough crowd, which is hard for me to admit because I always put 100% into everything I do. Even so, it seems there will consistently be some opposition to individual progress and I suppose my time has come to move on. Unfortunately, with unemployment the way it is, I'm vying for jobs and positions that people with 2x my qualifications and experience are struggling to get interviews for. Daunting, to say the least. I'm trying to stay positive, but being in a toxic work environment almost all day can take its toll on one's confidence and positivity. For all those out there in my position, I leave you with some words from a wise man:


And today's outfit:





sweater: rivy ny
shirt: gap
pants: maison martin margiela
shoes: cydwoq vintage

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm comfy outfit!

Francheska L said...

realllyyyyyy great outfit
x

Pennerad said...

thank you! sometimes comfy beats glam by a long shot, lol.