Friday, October 17, 2008

Inspired





I am a lazy broad. I like flat boots, slouchy jeans and/or sweaters, sexy sneakers (who ever heard of such a thing) and the whole I'm-so-cool-I-rolled-out-of-bed-and-accidentally-looked-this-hot-without-even-trying-not-even-a-little-bit look. Hence, this above outfit taking today's cake. Hot shit. As is this young lady, and her nifty new blog. I've been stalking...er, I mean, following, Lulu for quite some time. She, among others, is my inspiration for doing this little dog and pony show. I even joined chictopia to ogle her outfits and shamelessly copy her--and others'--outfits. Mwahaha, be afraid. Nah, but seriously, check out her page. It's hot shit, with more to come. Drop crotch is the shiznit. I will not buy more pants, I will not buy more pants, I will NOT BUY MORE PANTS...



Photos via shopbop.com, luluandyourmom.com, nordstrom, childhoodflames.blogspot.com

No comments: