Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday Morning










I wore this to church. The asymmetrical jacket is a dark, sort of plum color that I couldn't quite capture; it's got pockets and a velvet sort of feel to it (people made fun of me all day, said I looked like a pimp). Photographer didn't do a close up and I'm too lazy to dress up again. Went out and one of my friends actually took a picture of my shoes and gawked at them; he's into bespoke styling. He's got great style so it was tremendously flattering; hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures of him up here pretty soon. The shoes are pictured separately and the vest I stole from my little brother. You like?
Shoes by Boemos, Plum satin trousers by Magaschoni Collection, White ruffle front tuxedo blouse by American Eagle, Pinstriped grey vest by some brand I can't remember, Jacket by Hilary Radley.

No comments: