Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm Late...





...For Halloween. This will be brief. 'Twas Halloween; I was a prostitute--or Capt. Save-a-Hoe. No one was particularly amazed at my get-up. Most people thought I was just dressed for a fun night. Which is fine. I actually went up to a woman when I went to get the tights in the store (not the AA brand) and asked her which she thought was trashier, to which she responded very tightly: "They are not trashy when properly styled". Me: Crap. That whole weekend was a blur of faux pas.

By the time I got to the already 6 hour long pub crawl, everyone was already drunk. It's quite a sight to see, really--watching completely drunken people through sober eyes is quite an event. That being said, I've attached some pictures of the horrific wig, the Pirate, Lil Mama, and Captain SaveAHoe.


No comments: