Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday








Okay, so it's not super interesting, but it's comfy and warm and I'm SICK AS A DOG. So...there. I love the green of these shoes. They're from Born and have a rather vintage-y/bowler-y feel to them that I really love. Plus I love green. The vest is a consignment find from The Closet on Newbury Street in Boston; it's reversible and from Rogan. I realize the arm warmer things are bunched a little too much over my hoody, but they're my favorite souvenir from Vegas so I WILL make them work. Again, I chalk it up to my being sick. Oh yeah, and I don't have a beer belly; it's the way the hoody was bunched. How are things with you all?

Denim by Deener, Tee by Calvin Klein, Hooded sweatshirt by Levi's, Arm warmers by Miss Sixty, Shoes by Born

No comments: